Causes of Fungal Nail infection:
- Tight footwear with crowding toes.
- Humid, moist work environment or active/sports person.
- People with diabetes are at more risk, as are those whose immune system is suppressed.
- Pedicures/manicures – a common source of infection are salons where equipment is not sterile.
- Shared nail polish can be a source of infection
- Athletes Foot can spread to nails causing fungal nail infection.
Symptoms of Fungal Nail Infection:
Loose, lost or brittle/crumbly nails. White patches on the nail bed.
Thickened distorted nails which can become painful.
- Yellow, black, brown discolouration.
Skin near nail can become infected, flaky, inflamed and painful
Fungal nails can cause sufferers social anxiety and embarrassment.
Can spread to other nails/ fingernails /people (esp partners)
Foot odour. Peeling, scaling, itching (symptoms of athletes foot).
Bailgate Footcare can now offer the MOST EFFECTIVE treatment available for Fungal Nail Infection, the Clearanail Pro System.
The information below proves why the Clearanail Pro System is the best for Fungal Nail Infection and it’s Treatment.
- SAFE, PAINLESS and FAST
- The MOST EFFECTIVE treatment available
- NO ORAL MEDICATION, NO CHEMICALS no side-effects
- NON-INVASIVE – No need for scalpels and needles
- NO recovery time, dressings or hassle
- IMPROVEMENTS can be seen in as little as 2 weeks
- Excellent VALUE where only limited nails are affected
- The treatment has minimal/NO IMPACT ON LIFESTYLE
Fungal Nail Infection can vary greatly from one patient to another, we can offer a consultation with one of our Podiatrist to access your Nail Infection and answer any questions you may have.
Please call or email to book your consultation.